Following the great success of last year’s competition, Nottingham Climbing Centre is proud to host the
Nottingham Inter-Schools Climbing Competition 5pm to 7pm on Monday 27th March 2017 at the Nottingham Climbing Centre.
Here’s how it works:
- There are two categories- Junior (Year 6 and below) and Senior (Year 7 and up)
- Each team will comprise 4 students from your school, boys , girls or a mixed team
- Each school may enter up to three teams
- The emphasis is on fun and challenge; climbers of all abilities are welcome, and the climbs will range from novice standard to expert; kids who have never climbed before are as welcome as seasoned climbers!
- The best performing team will win the Hollygirt Climbing Challenge Cup, which has been kindly donated by the Sponsors of this event, Hollygirt School
- Parents, friends, supporters and teachers are all welcome to join us on what promises to be a great evening!
Please email us at Nottingham Climbing Centre direct, saying if your school wishes to participate, and if so, how many teams you will be sending, and whether they are Junior or Senior. Both Junior and Senior events will run in parallel, so if you sign up, registration on the night by 5pm sharp.
PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR INTEREST BY EMAILING: firstname.lastname@example.org